After the holidays, cables and wires are often a sight for sore eyes amidst the influx of new high-tech toys, gadgets, and accessories. Thankfully, homeowners can utilize a few quick steps to restore function and design to their living rooms and home offices.
- Cable Ties(also known as Wire Ties)
- Cable Tie Installation Tool
- Electrical Tape or Heat Shrink Tubing
- Adhesive Back Mounting Bases
- Surge Protector
- Start by unplugging and detangling all of the cables and cords.
- Apply electrical tape or heat shrink tubing to any frayed cords and pull the cables together to a single meeting point.
- Use the cable tie installation tool to fit a cable tie around the meeting point.
- Every four to six inches, fit cable ties or wire ties to ensure the cords stay together. Using adhesive back mounting bases can help hide the bundle by attaching it to hidden nooks in the desk, shelf, or entertainment center.
- Plug the cords into the surge protector.
Plastic and nylon cable ties wire ties and are available in a variety of sizes and color options. Try a sleek black cable tie for an entertainment center and a fun, fluorescent color to clean up the cables from the computer in a child’s bedroom. With all the options available, homeowners can create an organized and inviting room in a matter of minutes.
CableTiesPlus offers a wide variety of cable tie products ranging from miniature to extra heavy-duty types. The ties are available in lengths from 4 inches to 48 inches in various colors. Cable Tie installation tools are available for lightweight and standard applications.